Your cabins are detailed before your arrival to insure your safety.
10 Point Courtesy Shuttle Sanitization Procedure
How frequently is the shuttle cleaned and sanitized?Our courtesy shuttle cleaned and sanitized according to our 10 Point Procedure between every shuttle trip.
Will people be wearing masks?Yes, you'll find that our shuttle driver and guests are required to wear masks in the shuttle. For guests who may not have a mask, we are happy to provide one.
What is your 10 Point Procedure?
- Open all windows
- Sanitize dashboard
- Sanitize steering wheel
- Sanitize door handles
- Sanitize seat belt buckles
- Sanitize stabilizing handles
- Sanitize rubber floor mats
- Close all windows
- Spray interior of van generously with sanitizer and allow to sit for 10 minutes with windows closed.
- Re-open windows and allow to air for 5 minutes before admitting guests into the van.
Going the Extra Mile for Health and Safety
What additional steps are you taking for cleaning and sanitization?Additional measures are being taken with a focus on your safety and peace of mind, such as touch-free options, more frequent sanitization with hospital-grade disinfectants, and UVC lights used to sanitize every cabin between guests.
- Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout the area
- Guests provided with disinfected pens for signatures of receipts
- More frequent cleaning of public spaces and cabin surfaces
- NSF International certification, inclusive of detailed cleanliness training
- Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
- Colleague temperature checks at Denali Crow’s Nest Cabins and our partner restaurant, The Overlook
- Removal of certain high-touch items from guestrooms and public spaces
What is UVC Sterilization and Why Does it Help?UVC, which is one of three types of light on the UV spectrum, disinfects both surface and airborne pathogens and eliminates up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. It has been used in the medical arena and is now finding pandemic era use in schools, hotels, and restaurants worldwide.
What are Your Distancing Policies?Our social distancing measures help show care for the wellbeing of our colleagues and guests, as we revise capacity guidelines and require colleagues to wear face masks or coverings and appropriate personal protective equipment, and more.
- Guests are required to wear face masks or coverings in hotel indoor public areas.
- Social distancing signage is visible
- Personal protective equipment is used by all employees
- Revised maximum capacity guidelines—hot tub, sauna, front desk, etc.
- Knock-and-go, contactless service employed when possible
Do you have Contactless Options?New and enhanced digital amenities can put you in control of how you connect with us—from check-in to dining and more, contactless care is just a tap away.
- Contactless check-out
- Grab-and-go meal ordering